|Product InformationDownload Richy 2003Order Richy 2003|
Whats New in 2003 (2.5.6)
Localise Richy 2003 to your end users by including one of the default Richy
Localization language files (or to write custom files). Allow your end users the choice to view
buttons/captions and menus in the following languages:
- Danish (partial only)
Richy now includes an optional built in Ruler component, to allow you or
your end users to customise your margins at run time and to view your paper
Insert tables and customise them via code (limited functionality) using
built in function
- .ShowTable - Shows the table insertion toolbar button.
- InsertTable() - Inserts a table at the current location.
- GetTableRowCount() - Returns the number of rows in your document.
- GetTableRowRTF() - Returns the rtf behind a row in a table.
- GetTableCell() - Retrieve a table cell.
- SetTableCell() - Update/Modify a table cell to new values.
- GetFirstVisible() - Returns the first visible line.
- GotoLine() - Goes to a specified line number.
- GetWordOver() - Retrieves the word that is located at the specified x,y
coords. Ideal for use with the MouseMove events of Richy.
- GetTotalLines() - Returns the total number of lines in the text box.
- GetCurrentLine() - Returns the current line number in the active
- GetColumnIndex() - Returns the column number in the active selection.
- TextHTML - Returns/Sets the html representation of the contained RTF and
- RichyNumberingStart - Returns/Sets the number at which you wish to begin
Bugs Fixed in 2003:
- Fixed an issue with Richy.Find not returning valid information
- Fixed an issue with Spellcheck not checking the last word of a loaded
- Fixed a speed bug on the Print Preview feature.
- Fixed a speed related bug that would affect large documents or documents
with embedded objects. The speed should now be super wizzy fast.
Over 28 buttons (also accessible via code) including:
New Custom design pages to let you fully customise Richy without having to
use code (although all of the features are accessible from code as well).
- Open Button.
- New Button
- Save Button
- Insert Button
- Print Preview
- Undo / Redo Button
- Find/ Replace (Once registered).
- Font Dialog/ Color and Alignment, Wordwrap buttons
- Button page navigation using the optional navigation bar (now docks
seamlessly with the main bar)
- Add custom buttons to Richy in Design mode via a property page or at
runtime via code
- The ability to Load HTML and Save HTML files
- Easy color tools to highlight words or phrases
- The ability to Convert RTF to HTML and HTML to RTF - 50% Accurate
- New Toolbar control that allows greater customisation including
- Multiple state button images supporting Masks
- Transparent Features
- More events to let you control Richy, More functions
- Direct calling Events to trigger built in toolbar features
- Richy Listbox and Combo box control features and Styles
Richy also has direct data binding making it ever more attractive to
Database developers, fully supports Microsoft Access Embedding.
Properties and other features accessible in Microsoft Access.
Direct Handles to the Toolbar, Rich Text Box and Combo Box controls.
The Richy 2003 product is Shareware there are now NO restrictions on this
version, it will however become severely disabled after 3 weeks if the
product has not been registered.
To register this product you can use the Register link, below.
|Sunday, November 02, 2003: Full install of Richy 2003||2.5mb|
|Full install of Richy 2003|
|Monday, June 02, 2003: Richy 2002 Samples||250kb|
|A sample Visual Basic source Project, with compiled executable for non-vb users. Showing you some of the advanced features together with styles.|
|All orders are conducted via third party vendors using secure servers. Several payment methods are available. If this product requires a registration code please allow 12hrs for code delivery.|
|Author: Daniel Paull|